5. CDD Workflow Step: Level of CDD
1. If desired, schedule a due date for completion of CDD.
2. Under the Nature of business relationship select all applicable options for this entity.
At the bottom of this page, you also have the option to enter additional notes and attach any supporting documents, such as an internal checklist or terms of engagement which the client has agreed to.
3. The last step on this page is to select the Level of CDD to perform. Based on the outcome of your risk assessment you can select from Simplified, Standard or Enhanced CDD.
Note - Trusts will always require Enhanced CDD so this option will be selected by default.
4. Once you have filled out all the details on this page, click Update on the top right corner.