How to connect existing clients in Connectworks to XPM (Xero Practice Manager / WorkflowMax)
If you have a client profile set up in both Connectworks and XPM (Xero Practice Manager/WorkflowMax), it is easy to connect both records together to enable synchronizing information between the two systems.
First, you must ensure you have activated the XPM add-on in Connectworks.
Connecting client profiles
1. In Connectworks navigate to the Clients Tab in the and locate the client profile to be connected with XPM.
2. Select edit to access the client's edit form.
3. Select the Add-on Connections tab and then the Connect now button.
4. By default, the search function will look for the name of the client as it is recorded in Connectworks.
If this brings up the correct client in XPM select the Link button.
If the client does not appear, edit the search to the name as it is recorded in XPM, or remove the name from the search bar to scroll through your entire XPM client list.
5. After selecting Link the clients are now connected, you will be directed back to the edit form where the button will now display Disconnect instead. You can now push client information, such as phone numbers and addresses, between both systems.
More information on how to do this is available here: