How to Perform a Centrix check
To perform a Centrix check you will firstly need to check that your firm has this feature enabled. If your firm profile does not have this feature activated please complete the application forms located here - Application for Centrix Subscriber Account.
We also recommend that you merge any duplicate contacts before undertaking a Centrix check. Please see our support article Merging Duplicate Contacts for guidance on how to do this.
- Navigate to Clients>Contacts and search for the individual you want to perform a Centrix check on.
- Place a tick next to the person, click the three dots and then on edit profile.
- Click on Identity information, and select add evidence.
- Under the 'Electronic' section, click on Centrix SmartID.
Complete all details in Centrix form and select confirm.
NB: Each drivers licence check costs $5.00 and each passport check costs $6.00
Tips and Tricks
- We recommend that you format address details using the NZ Post Code and Address finder as the Centrix database can be case sensitive.