Removing a director
1. In the company's workspace navigate to the People and Employees section of the company's Admin tab
2. Select the director whose relationship you wish to edit, click on the cogs, and click edit.
3. In the form that opens, navigate down to the Roles and Responsibilities section, and next to 'Directorship', select Remove as director.
4. Put in the last date at which the person is to be recorded as a director (i.e. the day before which the removal becomes effective), and click Save.
From the date the removal becomes effective, the person will no longer be recorded as a director. After removing them, the dates at which the person held the directorship will be recorded in their profile.
To maintain an accurate historical record of the company's directorship do not delete this contact, but if they have been invited into Connectworks you may be required to remove their access to the company.
To remove access for clients:
1. Place a tick next to the person's name
2. Click on the cogs and select edit
3. Navigate to the roles section of edit form and select No access from the drop-down menu.
NB. After retiring a director and removing access, the individual will be removed from the default list of people & employees but will be retained as a historical association that can be reviewed using the "No Access" filter in the admin tab.