This article will guide you through the process of changing a contact profile to an 'individual' subscription. This can be done to conduct AML on the client or to engage with the client through Connectworks in their individual capacity, instead of as a related association of an entity i.e. to sign documents.
For guidance on conduction CDD on an individual, please see Client Due Diligence in Connectworks
Upgrading a contact to an individual
To upgrade a contact profile to an individual subscription:
1. Navigate to Clients>Contacts
2. Search for the person you would like to upgrade
3. Place a tick next to the person's name and click on the cogs
4. Select Make client from the drop-down menu
The Client profile will now move to the Clients>Individuals section of the product.
1. Navigate to Clients>Individuals
2. Search for the person
3. Place a tick next to their name and click on the cogs
4. Select Change subscription, within the subscriptions window, select Standard to enable you to use the individual profile.