Set up status tags enable firms to track the progress of loading a client profile from creation to completion. Applying a set up status creates a flag in the clients list, which can also be applied as a filter to easily identify profiles which may be incomplete or ready for management to review. Additional notes can also be applied to the set up status, which will appear on the main dashboard of the entities workspace.
You can apply a set up status tag via an entities Edit>Client Administration form.
The available tags and suggested purpose for use are:
- Preparing - a newly loaded/incomplete profile requiring documents to be uploaded and other key information to be entered (such as associated parties or historical share registers).
- Review - the profile has been completed and is ready for a manager to check.
- Attention - important information for staff to be aware of when dealing with this client.
- Alert - essential information is missing, such as a trust deed variation.
- Set up complete - the status flag will be removed.